Here’s a quick look at why Harmonica Huddle gets excellent feedback consistently:
- Creative: Participants learn think out of the box; it’s a right brained activity; there is spontaneous and measurable creativity with a purpose.
- Engaging: It engages mind and hands; participants focus fully on the workshop.
- Collaborative: Participants learn to collaborate immediately and strategically.
- Result-Oriented: Time based exercises; task and result oriented outcomes; participants need to overcome challenges and focus on achieving set goal.
- Communication-Focused: Communication barriers are broken down; teams need learn a new language and communicate with each other to get through the workshop.
- Motivational: High on motivation; participants cheer & appreciate each other; powerful self-esteem booster.
- Learning-based: Not theoretical but skill-based; it’s a dynamic and interactive experience; takes participants out of comfort zone and nurtures a learning mind-set.
- Experiential: Participants experience concepts in their own way and learn to associate their findings and put them in the work context.
- Inspiring: Huge confidence booster, instant progress with a brand new skill does wonders for motivation levels.
- Inclusive: Sharing info, delegation and team work makes it a fun, inclusive and positive experience for all.